My first Balenciaga

1. I bought my first Balenciaga in Zurich the other day in this fab store that sales all things Balenciaga. :girlsigh:

I was so excited though, that I forgot to get the style and color of the bag. I e-mailed the store and am waiting for them to answer me back...but until then, maybe some of you Balenciaga fashionistas can help me out!!!
    Balenciaga3.jpg Balenciaga5.jpg
  2. gorgeous! i think it's a flat clutch in vert fonce. the experts will tell you soon. congrats!
  3. gorgeous! congrats!
  4. congrats! ;)
  5. Congrats on your first Bal! If you're anything like the rest of us... it won't be your last! ;)

Isn't Vert Fonce an amazing color? Wow!
  6. OMG!! That's one beautiful clutch!
  7. Gorgeous! I love it. Congrats!
  8. Congrats!!:love:Gorgeous!!!
  9. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love:
  10. congrats! looks like vert fonce to me! gorgeous!
  11. Thank you all for your congrats / responses. The store hasn't e-mailed me back yet to answer my questions...but I hope soon.

But from you all out there, it looks like I have a "flat clutch in vert fonce"!!! Sounds even more exotic!!!!

It is an awesome color...sometimes it's a dark brown and then, next thing you know, it takes on this green sort of tone. Very nice.

I am very happy with it and have used it a few times already!!!
  12. Crap, I can't see the picture :shrugs:
  13. Me either.
  14. i can't see the photos too but congrats on your first b-bag! i will come back when all the thumbnail gets loaded up.
  15. Hi, can't see the photos but she sounds beautiful!! I have a VF Day and the color changes according to light, it's beautiful. CONGRATS!!
    Which store did you go to? Trois Pommes in Zurich? TIA! :flowers: