My first Balenciaga...

1. After my 2.5 month purse ban, I have finally purchased my first Balenciaga handbag! :yahoo::yahoo:
    Present my VIOLET CITY I just received from BalNY today. :love: I love it! What do you think?
  2. Yummy, Yummy leather! From the looks of it, you lucked out! Who's your SA? Just beautiful! :drool::drool::drool:
  3. :tup: :tup: :okay:

Gorgeous leather!! Congrats! :yahoo:
  4. I think I may have to add that to my wishlist. One beautiful bag! Totally worth the wait. I'm sure you look amazing carrying it. Congrats!
  5. BEAUTIFUL BAG!! you're so lucky! i SO want a new bag too! congrats!! :tup::heart:
  6. This is my first balenciaga and I am not sure if I should use it right away. I read about how the Bbag should be filled with heavy books and hung up for a few days to break-in first. Also, the leather needs to be treated, etc. Does everyone do that here? I can't wait to start using this bag! :p

pinaygirl1208, Kim was the SA who helped me with this bag.
  7. luv the color!:yahoo::supacool::shrugs:
  8. lv, I carry around so much crap in my bags that I break it in the natural way! :p But seriously, I wouldn't treat it unless you feel it's really dry (though it doesn't look to be in your pics). If you do decide to condition it, Apple guard conditioner is a good one to try...
  9. Beautiful!:tup: It's such a nice color, congratulations:yahoo:
  10. :heart: Wonderful choice!!! The color and the leather are yummy!
    Enjoy your first bbag :biggrin:!!! congratulations!
  11. yay! your violet city is perfect. love the leather on it. congrats!
  12. The leather looks fantastic. Great find! I tot their all sold out! I use apple care first than appleguard on my bags.
  13. Congratulations, you scored a Violet City! The leather looks perfect and beautiful. Post modeling pics when you get a chance!
    I have found that that color goes with so many things in my closet!
  14. Is it Agneau or Chevre? it should say on the white tag.
  15. all this violet floating in the air, is going to kill me, love it!!! love your new bag, is soooo gorgeous!!!