My First Balenciaga

1. Argh, finally the Balenciaga forum is back on, I've been bursting to share my news for days :sweatdrop:

After months of deliberating I finally decided I couldn't pass up on a colour like Anthracite. So I took the plunge, rang Harvey Nics and asked about an Anthracite City fully expecting to be told that there were none left any more (I didn't see any on display the last few times I looked). To my surprise the lovely SA told me that they actually had one and kindly put it on hold for me. I went to look at it on Sat and here she is now... :nuts: (please excuse the messy flat)

[​IMG]

2. Nice! :okay:

3. :nuts: GORGEOUS!! I can see you were celebrating the same way I would be....with a big glass of vino!!! Congrats!!! :heart:

4. *wolf whistles* What a great way to bring us back to Bal - its stunning!

5. :yahoo:

will i be seeing it next week? :graucho:

6. Beautiful!!! I demand modeling pics now:yes:

7. wow gorgeous!!! congrats!!!

8. yes! Pour me a glass also so we can :drinkup: to your beauty!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! Yahoooooooooey!!

9. Nice bag!!!

Debsmith- your post made me LOL. I had to double check and search for the wine. I need a glass myself! Is it too early for a happy hour now that the forum is back?!?!?! :yahoo:

10. Great bag! Congrats!

11. Very Very Nice!

12. Fabulous!!!!!!! Love It!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

13. Congrats! I think that's the nicest anthracite I've seen!

14. Congratulations.

15. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! That color is gorgeous and the leather looks so smooth and perfect!!! Congratulations on your new bag!