My first Balenciaga NY visit~

1. [​IMG]
    :drool: Great pic!!!
  2. No girlie:sad: i think i confused you guys by posting a picture of it in my signature so i took it off.:tup:
  3. Oh ok...too bad. BTW...I emailed Bob Ellis to see if they had one in stock (they're having a 25% off sale right now) and he said no. :sad: We'll find you one! :yes:
  4. Awww, you are so sweet.:tender: Do they have any thing good? Should i call?:graucho:
  5. Yes I did and I loved it..(ordered silver GH) leather looks and feels different than 05 magenta I think it is better than 05 magenta leather..(distressed look with smooth leather)
    I was unsure about silver GH until I saw it I cannot wait to get it..:graucho:
  6. Great work,lulu!! Thanks for posting the pics.:tup:
  7. :rolleyes: YW! I just posted a thread with pics...not sure if there is anything you're looking for though.
  8. Great work, lulu! Hope you had a great time in NY! Thanks so much for posting til pic. Magenta looks amazing i SGH!:drool:
  9. LULU, so when you said you got Terry's permission...did you tell her that you're from the forum? :nuts:

I want to know how they really feel about us! :rolleyes:
  10. wow! impressive camera action. thanks for the posts. yes, from the photo the 07 magenta has that marble/veiny look compared to the 05.
  11. thanks for sharing!
  12. Yes before I took pic with Terry I asked her " Do you mind if I take picture of you and I ? I'm sure alot of tPF memebers are wondering who you are and love to see pic...and she said ok (SMiled) :yes: (Everytime I talk to her over the phone I always mention tPF..and that where I got info Ex) LE magenta :graucho:
    and she did not ask me another questions :sad: [FONT=&#48148]which is big of disappointment[/FONT]
    But when I saw Daisy in person I asked her what is your name and she goes Daisy..I said oh~~Daisy I know you..(sound pretty crazy but I told her I heard so much about her..from forum) She was all nervious was that bad things about me?? I told her I heard so much good things about you. (so sweet and great to work with so and so..after that she was so happy~~)
  13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  14. Wow LuLu, thanks so much for the magenta picture.!! I'm glad you had a great time in NY.
  15. I love :heart: Terry, she's very nice and she's very stylish (love that top/dress on her!). She helped me decide between French Blue Work vs. Grass Work - and Daisy added that she liked the French Blue better.

You're very brave to tell them about the forum. I've always wanted to but I'm scared. :push: