my first balenciaga. i'm so happy.

1. i just want to share that i just bought my first my bbag today. actually, it was unplanned. i just went to shopping in centrum of amsterdam and then walked by Van Ravenstein - as i live in netherland there is no official store of balenciaga in here. i saw sale on their front store. so i decided to stop by. and there are several balenciaga bags on sale. some of them are whistle. but there is blue mini twiggy (i don't know if it is really mini twiggy, but i think so) on sale too, from €610 to €370 (40% off). and i've got €36 tax refund. so the total cost is only €334 or about $490 i think. it's hard to resist, even though some people think mini twiggy is too small, but it fit my things (2 handphones, big wallet, tissues, and coin purse). do you think it is a good deal? anyone know the original price? here's the pictures. [​IMG]

2. Congrat for your first Bbag at a steal price!

From your pics, it looks like a Sky Blue..
    The mini twiggy was retailed at USD$935 *i think :smile:

3. Congrats! That's a great deal! I just got a mini twig and I love it - it's the perfect size for running errands or a night out!

4. thank you aki_sato! yeah, i was wondering with the color too. thanks again for the info.

5. Congrats! great deal!!!

6. Adorable!!! Congrats!! :heart:

7. Congrats!

8. Sounds like a good deal to me, congratulations!!:smile: (I'm still waiting for my first bbag...)

9. beautiful, a great deal and very cute!

10. cute! a good price tag always sweetens the deal, CONGRATS! :p

11. congrats on your first bal. are you already plotting for the next 'unplanned' purchase? :graucho::p

12. good deal, congratulations!!

13. congrats! Great find. I am awaiting my first bbag as well..

14. congrats!!!

15. Hi Miss_av,
    It looks great even its a smal bag, very lovely.
    I am from Holland also but i have never been to van ravenstein, last week i was at the L`empress in Den Haag and they had also some sale a blue courier and medium green matte lasse and some moon bags but it was 40 % of. And al the bags where not my style or colour. How much where the wisthle bag en in what colour and what size.
    Enjoy Your new and lovely bag.
    And maybe we meet sometimes there are not so much Dutch Balenciaga PF-ERS.
    Hugs FX:heart: