my first balenciaga bag

1. I am torn between the step and the day in violet as a first balenciaga handbag.Help me to choose.
  2. I like the first..
  3. I am torn between the step and the day
  4. ^^ :roflmfao::roflmfao:

I've not seen the step IRL, but I'm not drawn to it (shape-wise) and I also don't particularly like my bags to be right under my armpit when shoulder-carried (but that's just me), so I'd go for the day.

I have 2 Days, and I really like how the day sits on the shoulder and its slouchy look. Given its depth, it can carry a LOT of stuff which can be a plus point and sometimes a negative when I'm in a need to fish something out (but this is not a problem if I put my little things in a pouch first). The day can fit more than the city, and I think the step is slightly smaller than the city? :shrugs: Hopefully, this helps! Let us know what you get in the end!
  5. Possible for you to go to a store and check out the bags? If yes, go and play around with them, that'll give you a good feel of which bag is for you.
  6. I vote for the Day. I'm not a fan of the Step, but get what you love and what feels best for you. Take pictures for us after you get her. :yes:
  7. I'm in love with the DAY:tup: Just picked up a violet one - tdf! Love how it hangs on my shoulder - nice and slouchy.
  8. I haven't seen the Step in real life. It looks nice in pictures, but the Day is great!

I definitely agree with previous posters - if you can go see them in person and try them out, it might make a big difference.

And either way, the violet is gorgeous.
  9. I also prefer the day :yes:
  10. yep, me too.
  11. Me too, I'm a day girl (only by pictures however)
  12. I think the step is totally hot!
  13. violet is a lovely colour i cant deny...
  14. Scuse my ignorance but what does a step look like?
  15. my vote's for the DAY as well!