My First Bal!

1. Miss Plomb City just arrived in the mail today!:yahoo: Whoo hooo! My first Balenciaga!

But! I have to put her up until Christmas arrives. My wonderful (purse hating) family decided to get me a bbag because they knew how much I wanted one. When it arrived, they wanted me to check it out to make sure it was perfect, so I just took a few pics and put her back in her box. Parting is such sweet sorrow :flowers: lol!

The leather is :drool:! I'm still in awe of this bag, and I'm counting down the days until I can wear her. I have a feeling that this is the beginning of a long, beautiful Bal relationship! :graucho:

144_4439.JPG 144_4440.JPG
  2. Laura, that's a yummy, yummy looking bag!

I can empathize with you're situation -- I've had to wait before and it's so hard!

3. Oh wow ... she's gorgeous! Don't worry, christmas will be here before you know it ... and at least you know you're getting something you really want, congrats!

4. Wow! She's stunning! I bet you are counting the minutes!

5. From the pictures she looks so delicious - good luck waiting until Christmas! I would have so much trouble waiting...I'd be sneaking a peek in the box (and a stroke or two) every day!

6. Santa will be so kind with you, it'll be hard to wait till Christmas, but you can be sure you'll be so happy :p

7. Oye... x-mas~!! You could wear her around the house... :whistle: Does that count? hehe... cOngrats!!! with many many more Bal's to come.

8. oh wow!! the leather is so silky looking :heart: what a great first balenciaga!!

9. Love Plomb!:tup: Congratulations!!

10. Oooh, the leather looks beautiful!! Def. worth the wait! :smile:

11. Congrats! She's worth it! I love the feeling you get when u get a new bag! It's amazing

12. congrats! love it.

13. Congrats!! The leather on that plomb city is amazing. And you are so lucky that your family bought it for you. My mom would probably freak out if she knew how much I really spend on purses. She knows it's more... but...

14. Congrats! What a gorgeous bag. You can always sneak a peek when you need a fix :smile: Christmas is only 60 days away!!!

15. Yay! Congrats on your smooth plomb city, great color. Very sweet of your family, the wait will only make you love your bag even more once Christmas arrives, though it doesn't make waiting easier! Can't wait to see more pics once she is officially yours.