My FIRST bag with color!!!! come see!!!

1. I was bored last night (hubby out of town). SOOOOOoo.......that means some eBay browsing, right? Lookie what I got for only $46!!!!! I thought it was cute. I'm more of a neutral bag type of girl... black, browns, tans and whites but I'm slowly being turned on to color due to all of the beautiful, colorful bags I see on here!!! That blue miranda really got me! :drool: This was only $46!!!! How did I do? Good buy? Good bag? Let me know what you think. :shrugs: This is the eBay pic, I'll post pics when I get her!;)

[​IMG]

2. Very nice !

3. Good bag and great deal! :tup:

4. thank you!!!

5. great buy!!!! :tup: Post pics when you get it! :yes:

6. Congrats, AMAZING deal!

7. thanks! I thought it was a pretty good deal considering her BIN price was $90 and the bag is in excellent condition. woo hoo!!! :tup:

8. great job!

9. I love this particular mini siggy! and what a deal! Congrats!

10. I love it!! You will be so pleasantly surprised at how many things you can wear colorful accessories with. Enjoy!!!
    Color=:heart:

11. lol the title of this thread made me chuckle! but its a very cute color. congrats!

12. Yes its a great deal. I love that color.

13. I love it! Congrats!

14. Excellent deal!

And thats such a great color! I love matching my bags to my outfits or even a contrasting color for fun! I have lots of bags in lots of colors and its nice to not have the same old brown bag....

Dont be afraid of color! :p

15. very cute...you got a great deal