My FIRST bag with color!!!! come see!!!

1. I was bored last night (hubby out of town). SOOOOOoo.......that means some eBay browsing, right? Lookie what I got for only $46!!!!! I thought it was cute. I'm more of a neutral bag type of girl... black, browns, tans and whites but I'm slowly being turned on to color due to all of the beautiful, colorful bags I see on here!!! That blue miranda really got me! :drool: This was only $46!!!! How did I do? Good buy? Good bag? Let me know what you think. :shrugs: This is the eBay pic, I'll post pics when I get her!;)

2. Very nice !
  3. Good bag and great deal! :tup:
  4. thank you!!!
  5. great buy!!!! :tup: Post pics when you get it! :yes:
  6. Congrats, AMAZING deal!
  7. thanks! I thought it was a pretty good deal considering her BIN price was $90 and the bag is in excellent condition. woo hoo!!! :tup:
  8. great job!
  9. I love this particular mini siggy! and what a deal! Congrats!
  10. I love it!! You will be so pleasantly surprised at how many things you can wear colorful accessories with. Enjoy!!!
  11. lol the title of this thread made me chuckle! but its a very cute color. congrats!
  12. Yes its a great deal. I love that color.
  13. I love it! Congrats!
  14. Excellent deal!

And thats such a great color! I love matching my bags to my outfits or even a contrasting color for fun! I have lots of bags in lots of colors and its nice to not have the same old brown bag....

Dont be afraid of color! :p
  15. very got a great deal