My first baby.

1. I thought it would be cool to start a thread where all expecting ladies, and ladies that are already mothers, could post their ultrasound pics up, along with info like, weeks of gestation, weight, gender ect.

This is my son, Aiden. He is 26 weeks and 2lbs in these ultrasound photos. :love:

2. Right now I'm 32 weeks, and I'm due March 5th.
  3. [​IMG]
    this is my little sebastien at 17 weeks.
    he was born aug 25th 2007
  4. he is so cute! he was born just 3 days before my birthday!
  5. Congratulations to you!! That's my birthday!!

6. Alana and Betsey, your babies are lovely! hehe it's so neat to see the ultrasound pictures. It's exciting to see this 17 weeks one because that's just over a month away for me and it looks like an actual baby by then! I have my next ultrasound on Monday and I can't wait to see if it looks like a baby this time!

7. I know that your baby will look like a baby. You can distinguish arms and legs, and the head as early as 10 weeks! I saw a picture of a baby of a girl I know, and it looked just like a tiny baby. You'll have to show pics when you get them! They MIGHT even be able to tell the gender, usually you can tell gender about 16 weeks or so. :yes: I hope you find out what yours is! I'm so happy for you! :p