My first B.bag has arrived! Thank you all!!

1. I've asked advice a couple of weeks ago and I received the right advice from all the kind girls who replied: yes, the city is perfect for me!!:yes:
    Thank you for the advice.
    I found the colour I was looking for (a bordeaux). It's a 2005, but in very good condition.
    So....here are the pictures!!:yahoo:

BTW... I think I will also need a First... but also other colours are starting to tempt me...Yes: it's definitely ADDICTING!!

1bal 001.jpg 1bal 002.jpg 1bal 003.jpg 1bal 004.jpg 1bal 006.jpg
  2. Sorry: I repeated advice a hundred times!!
    I'm totally out of control:rolleyes: I love it when it's for a new present for myself!

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats:yahoo::yahoo:One of my fav color and it suits u well...enjoy!

4. Congrats its beautiful.So its possible to get colours from past seasons

5. Thank you: I'll surely enjoy it!
    Yes, karrey: it is possible, of course, but you have to spend time searching on eBay and be veeeery careful, because of the fake bags and also because sometimes the real ones can be not in very good shape, let's say.
    Here's another picture, with my dog too!!

1bal 007.jpg
  6. Congrats!!! It looks like a really good color. City is such a great style and I use mine all the time.

7. Ohhhh, you look amazing! The color is just beautiful! Enjoy.

8. Wow! it actually looks like Rouge Theatre from the same season to me - or else, a very luscious Bordeaux... congrats!

9. Congrats:yahoo: i think your dog likes it too.:p

10. it does look like the rouge theatre! but it's beautiful nonetheless, congrats on ur purchase!

11. Wow congratulations that is a really beautiful bag - what a colour. I love it.

12. Yes, I definitely think it is Rouge Theatre ... when you said Bordeaux, my sleep-addled brain became a little confused! lol. You really scored, because this color is many people's "holy grail"!!! Congrats!!

13. hmmm it does look like a Rouge Theatre ( which is very collectable) but that maybe just the outside light doing that, but whatever colour it is it's beautiful and looks to be in amazing condition:drool: very drool worthy:drool::drool::drool: congrats on a awesome find!

14. Congrats! It looks great on you!:yahoo:

15. Gorgeous color! Is it Rouge Theatre? It's such a strong solid color! Congratulations on your find!