my first and second MJ collection bags -- stam and julianne -- *PICS*

1. I finally have time to post my two most recent (and my only) MJ collection bags!

First up is the Bronze Patchwork Stam

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. and modeling pics...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. The patchwork in bronze is TDF! Congrats!

4. and next is the Cranberry Red Julianne

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. and modeling pics...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. WOW! Both your bags are stunning! I really love the gold chain on your julianne.

7. thanks fashion_guru86!! yea, i love the contrast btwn the red and the gold on the julianne and i love that the chain is removable too!

btw you're fast!

8. JEN!!! :nuts::nuts: Those bags are stunning! They look amazing on you! Major congrats! I love the red Julianne the best!

9. congrats!!! love love love love love the red one!

10. Those are some really gorgeous bags Jen!!! I love the bronze metallic (it looks like it would be really versatile), and that cranberry red patent is simply TDF! I also really like the ruching detail on the Julianne's handle.

11. thanks luvpurses :love:, laksalala, and girliceclimber (the bronze is sooo versatile! i used it last weekend and got tons of compliments!)

12. Wow! Both are gorgeous! Congrats!

13. Oooh! I just saw that bronze metallic stam IRL. It was so soft and gorgeous in person. I LOVE that julianne bag you got. Its going to be fantastic for the fall! Both were wise decisions to buy on your part.

14. those bags are beautiful!! and they look great on you!!
    CONGRATS!!

15. Jen, I love your bags. I too think that Julianne is a beauty.