My *first* and *second* Chanel bags!!

1. :yahoo:
    Both eBay finds I snatched up before Christmas! I've been patiently searching for a cambon tote and finally got one along with an unexpected purchase of the Kelly tote which I adore.
    I have no clue what I want next, it'll have to wait after I get myself a new iBook :sweatdrop:
  2. Love the black on black cambon tote! I usually don't like that tote just because it's so faked but that color is fab and not so widespread. What a great choice!
  3. i think the kelly is soo adorbale & very classy... great choices for your first two chanel bags.. both serve a different function - congrats!
  4. two lovely, classic bags!!! enjoy them!
  5. Congrats! It's great! I have a Macbook Pro LOVE it :smile:
  6. oooh! ~ i like the kelly tote ~ haven't seen that one before ~ kwym ~ we've hardly unwrapped one & we're planning the next! ~ :woohoo:
  7. Also have the Macbook Pro and LOVE it!! Congrats on your 2 first bags!! Great choices and I really love the Kelly bag- so elegant!:tup:
  8. Congrats! they are lovely.
  9. Very nice Kelly Tote, super classy, wear them well!
  10. Yeah can't wait to get it, I still have the iBook g4 :nuts:!!

thanks everyone, its always fun to look at everyone elses new im interested in the silver flaps lol!
  11. congrats!
  12. I love both of them! Black on Black Cambon is my fav :biggrin: Congrats!
  13. congrats!they're both so beautiful!
  14. The Kelly is so cute, congrats! :smile:
  15. Congrats! Those are two great first & second Chanel bags! I have the Patent Black/Black Cambon tote and love it! It's such a great style.