My first and only coach...for now!

1. This week my first coach came! I am new to coach so all the older pieces I know about from this forum! I was on the hunt for my first bag looking through the reference library for ideas, and in the misc pieces I saw an absolutely beautiful bag that KymAnn had posted (with a matching purse that i still want!), and fortunately there was just the one on eBay, and it was below retail so I bought it! (After I had it authenticated by you lovely people at the authenticate this thread!)

It's a Khaki and bronze signature snake satchel from the exotics collection.

[​IMG]

I am still on the hunt for the matching purse (FS6K31) and a large flap black Bleecker:graucho: Now I just need to save up!

2. oooo super cute... love the color combo... always can count on the COACH signature... TDF! Congrats on owning your first!! :love:

3. I love your new satchel!!! Beautiful!

4. Thank-you! I love everything about it! Hopefully in the not too distant future it will be my first one of many :biggrin:

5. Great first bag! Congrats!

6. Thank-you!

7. Thank-you! Hopefully I will have a great second bag soon too!

8. That's a really beautiful bag; congrats!

9. I'm mostly a leather kind of gal, but I have to say this bag is stunning!! Excellent choice...LOVE that bronze!!

10. Congrats, GREAT first Coach! The trim is TDF!

11. LOVE the bag!! Great choice!!

12. i love it! Great choice and will go with so much!

13. Congratulations! That bag is just gorgeous! :drool:

14. i love khaki bronze combos...my first bag was the khaki bronze demi hobo

15. great taste you have, love the bronze trim & the shape design.