My first accessory & some family photos!!!

IS THAT A SIENNA DAY?! "F" WHEN DID YOU GET THAT?!?! Haha awww I'm so happy for your little family!! yayyyyyy!! I love your newest purchases, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU EXPECTING IN MARCH BTW?! Haha congrats!!

That is so cute!! Does it hold much? Maybe I should consider one of these little things in the far future when I'm done with my french purse... hmmmm ;)

That group photo really shows off the leather on your BBG! Just beautiful :tup:

Dukechickie, beauxgoris, Moonstarr, sparkle2808, SweetPurple, couture girl 06, tofuchan, Thank you!!!

Aki, it is not so little. The wallet’s HUGE!

Decophile, Thank you! I love BOLD colours but I need some blacks in the future.

Chpwhy, Thank you! All the leather are drastically different from each other & has their own personality. That’s beauty of leather & that is why we all cannot have enough.

Jzlyn, I want to see your GGH BG CP!!! I want one too!!! :yahoo:

Purplewithenvy, You definitely NEED a Day. Since you decided not to keep your Money, maybe it’s time to buy a Day? I am hoping not to do BIG damages till May.

Jo_ee, It is HUGE!!! It sure holds quite a bit. You can never be done with your French Purse. Damier lasts forever, just that Azur might get a little beaten but am sure you can clean it off easily. Yes I am so glad you pushed me to get BBG back then! :woohoo:

Chinkee21, Thanks! Yes it is HUGE!!!

my turn to go WOW WOW WOW!! haha ... your collection is growing steadily! My hubby put a stop to my acquisitions ... he said all the bbags look the same after a while with the tassle and hardware :crybaby: