my fingers going bubble bubble!

1. So heres a little marketing teacher let us out early and i had an hour and half before my next i rush home cuz i knew my package was going to come today but it wasnt there...i have lunch and get ready to go back to school then KNOCK KNOCK guess whoo!!!

OMG im in love!!! My bubble ring is here and wow its so hot! I was worried itd be too small hehe but it was actually a little big! THANKS for the advice of making it smaller hehe i would have never risked it!!

BUT heres a scary thought...i used to not like the inclusion pieces, but now i think im in love! ouch my bank account isnt going to like this!

hehe but i love the ring!! for those of u that have it, is it durable? im so scared of scratching it!!

(btw im in class and all i want to do is this :yahoo:)
  2. congrats!! post pics and modeling pics!
  3. Congratulations.
  4. yes! Can't wait to see pics when you get out of class!
  5. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!
  6. Oh congrats....:yahoo: can't wait to see pics!
  7. You're so cute! I can just picture you in class all ancy.., congrats and enjoy!!
  8. thanks guys...and ur right im sooo econ teacher keeps looking at me funny! hehe but who cares about supply and demand! i demand quality time with my suppy of lv!!!
  9. congrats! can't wait to see pics!
  10. congrats!! i cant wait to see the pixz either.
  11. Pics! It's probably so cute on!
  12. thanks..its so mucnh more comfy than i thought!!!

anyone know if these pieces scratch easily??? :sad: im kind of scared to wear it! i dont want it to get "cloudy"!!!
  13. Congratulations!:tup:
  14. congrats! cant wait 4 pics!