My final decision with the Violet color

1. I wanted to thank those of you who helped me with my Violet decision.:heart: After days of debating, i finally decided to get the Violet First (my original decision).:yahoo: It is still hard to let go of the SGH Day because it has an awsome leather but i also don't want to get tired of carrying a big Purple bag. So this baby is going back to NM. I think the First is going to be very cute and not overwhelming in the Violet color. I am hoping to have it soon and i will post pics when i get it. :graucho:So thanks again every one especially for those of you who pmd me.:heart:
  2. Congrats.....can't wait to see pics~
  3. So happy for you Nanaz!!!! Making the decision is the hardest part!!!!! Both bags are gorgeous, so it was a win-win situation. Can't wait to see your pictures!!!!!
  4. :yahoo:Congrats on your decision!!!!!:yahoo: I'm sure you will be thrilled with the first!!!:heart::heart::heart:
  5. Congrats on your decision, Nanaz....Show us the pics of the First Violet.
  6. Good choice, Nanaz:tup: I think violet and the First are a fab combo! Can't wait to see your pics, or are they already posted somewhere??

7. siri girl, the First is not out yet but my name is on the list with Balenciaga.:yahoo: I just spoke to Kim this morning and it should be here soon.:graucho:
  8. Nanaz, great choice, Girl:tup: I like your theory about it not being an overwhelming big purple bag!! You must feel great to have finally come to a decision!!
  9. Nanaz, gotta see the new pics when your first comes!!!
  10. Thanks for your help E. :heart:I took your advise.;)
  11. You bet you ally girl.:yes: I wish Balenciaga would hurry up though. :cursing:
  12. Can't wait for pics of a violet first!!!
  13. Nanaz, you amazing girl! A firm decision!

...and here I am, wanting more and more violets! At my last count, I'll probably end up with 5, I think....
  14. I totally agree with you Nanaz and I'm glad you went with the First! I can't wait to see it on you!
  15. great choice nanaz...
    i'm dying to see the violet in a first...i know it's going to look amazing!!