My Ferro Sloane has arrived......and it is GORGEOUS! *Pics*

1. Yay! :yahoo:

My Ferro Sloane finally arrived and I must say - I love it!! :love:

Here are some pics which show the lovely colour in varying degrees on daylight. I have a Sloane in Noce too and after the Ball it is my favourite of the BV styles :yes:

I've posted a rather amateur modelling pic just to give you an idea of how it looks when carried. I am 5 ft 4 (5 ft 7 in the pic as I heels on) and weigh 110lbs/size 8 (US 4) ;)

Let me know what you think :flowers:
  2. [​IMG]

3. :yahoo:

This is a keeper for all times, Balchlfen! Great choice!
  4. Congrats, gorgeous bag!!!

Well done! :tup:
  5. I love the Sloane to begin with, but in Ferro it is really striking! Congratulations, it looks fantastic on you. Very stylish bag. Glad to hear you have two. I was thinking of another also. Did I say I loved the color?!
  6. yay, I have one too, it's just such a beautiful bag, I can't look at it enough. :yahoo:
  7. I can't believe how hot that bag is on you! What a keeper.
  8. I love it! I also love how it looks so different on everyone! It looks absolutely fabulous on you!!! Thank you for sharing, Balchlfen!
  9. Thank you evreyone :heart:

Although I don't do it as much justice as you Bunkie - your pics are AWESOME!! :wtf:
  10. Wow she is beautiful! Enjoy her :heart:
  11. What a beautiful handbag Balchlfen! :heart: You're looking very chic and stylish too!:yes:

I'm sure you're gonna be making heads turn when you go out with this one...:love:
  12. Congrats on a beautiful bag! It looks smashing in pics and even more incredible IRL if that's even possible!! Serious eye-candy :drool: Enjoy!
  13. gorgeous, conngrats!!
  14. WOW, Balchlfen it looks gorgeous on you a lovely addition to your BV family. Congrats!:woohoo::woohoo:
  15. absolutely gorgeous. i love the slouchiness of the bag!