my fellow purse forumers, please dont be dissapointed in me...

1. i could not resist- after 12 days of contemplaiting and waitng for another one to come along, i did it- i bought the mono sophie on eBay for $995.00! after so many of you warned against it- i could not pass it up! i havent seen one for weeks! and i began thinking that the ones i did find would be used/ fake. so its a done deal, ive already paid. im an idiot, i know. but i CANNOT WAIT to get her! ill post pics once my collection is finally complete! IM SO EXITED! BYE!:yahoo:

2. Hey if you got the $$ and that's what you wanted then I say....CONGRATS!!!!!

Can't wait to see you model it!!

3. As long as you're loving it.... Congrats!:flowers:

4. I wouldn't have spent that much but congrats.

5. Awwwww....It's only money......lol.....and who says money can't buy happiness?? CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't forget modeling pics when it arrives!!!!!!

6. Congrats!!! I'm sure you'll LVoe her to bits!!! Update us with fotos:tup:

7. Congratulations..she's super cute though. Are you going to get a damier sophie when it comes out? ;)

8. if that's what makes you happy, go for it!!!! post pics when u get it!

9. If its what you really wanted I am so glad you found one..

10. Congratulations.

11. Congrats!!!! Whatever makes you happy, go for it!

12. If I was obessing over a bag, I would have done the same thing....you can't make a mistake if it's something you desperately want. Congrats!!!

13. I'm just glad you got something you wanted and that you are happy. Sometimes it's hard to wait for something that you want and you wind up spending a little more money. If you're happy that's all that matters!

14. congrats on getting a bag you can't stop thinking about! and if you love it thats all that matters! are you going to get the damier one as well?

15. Congrats! If you love it, that's all the counts!