My "feel better" present from my mom... (it wasn't a Tattersall wristlet)

1. Well, Monday I had a really crappy day http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/so-upset-lost-a-beloved-tattersall-item-airport-247771.html, so mom went out and bought me a present.

I assumed it was a wristlet to replace the one lost/stolen, but here is what she sent!

[​IMG]

Here is a pic of the watch with the bracelets she bought me for Christmas. I am normally not a gold person so I had made a comment that all watches had nickle finishes.

[​IMG]

2. thats one heck of a "feel good" gift!! :tup: if you don't own any other coach watches, you'll love this, they're awesome!!

3. I have like 8 watches, but this is my first gold one. I have one other charm metal watch in nickel, but all the rest of them are leather bands.

4. wow that is a really gorgeous watch! i love that tattersall bracelet too!

5. what a nice mom!! Great watch and bracelets!

6. awww your mom is sweet :love:

7. what a sweet mom, congrats! :tup:

8. yes, she is the best!!!

She just loves to buy jewelry and after buying me tons that I never wear she has finally figured out my taste :smile:

9. SWEET!!!!!!

Amy

10. Wow that is beautiful! It looks so good on you - what a sweet mom!

11. How sweet of her! Love the watch and looks good with the bangles too.

12. I LOVE it!!!! What a great mom!!! :smile:

13. Beautiful watch! I have a Coach watch and wear it every day. Love it! That was very sweet of your Mom.

14. I love the legacy bracelet. I just hate gold! I wish they made them with silver.

What a great gift!

15. That's a beautiful watch!!! Enjoy!