My favorite boy with my new favorite girl ;)

1. 2 weeks from placing my order, I finally have my 07 SGH Black City!

Kim from Bal NY (who's been fabulous!!) picked out this bag for me, and the leather is by far the best out of all my current bbags, noticeably thicker too!

One thing I noticed was how much heavier it is compared to my RH city, but I still :heart::heart::heart: it!

Here are a few pics of my little boy who's been lugging it around the house for a photoshoot :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JL-07-SGH-Black-City-022.jpg JL-07-SGH-Black-City-026.jpg JL-07-SGH-Black-City-030.jpg JL-07-SGH-Black-City-032.jpg
  2. And here are a few of mummy taking the bag out to dinner last night - pardon the ugly feet!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JL-07-SGH-Black-City-010.jpg JL-07-SGH-Black-City-005.jpg JL-07-SGH-Black-City-008.jpg
  3. Congrats-- it's GORGEOUS! The leather does look amazing and your son is toooo adorable!

4. What an adorable boy. Also stunning bag, congrats!

5. OMG, your son is too cute! Love the bag too! Do you eally notice the weight diff? I am looking to get GH this time around.

6. your wee boy is gorgeus!! and your bag as well...congratulations! The leather looks sooo smooshy...i love it!

7. You (and your boy) are TOO cute! That bag looks FABULOUS on you, and I love those shoes!

8. What a cute boy!!!!! congrats for both, the boy and the bag!

9. Awwww congrats!

The leather looks so soft!

And your son is such a cutie-pie! :girlsigh:

10. Thanks! Yes the GH is noticeably heavier. Another thing too - GH is "dressier", so I feel like I have to make an effort and dress up a little to carry the bag :shame: wheras with my RH bbags I can just throw on anything :p

11. A dorable!!!!!!

12. What a cutie and you look awsome with that bag. :tup:Congrats.:yahoo:

13. gorgeous bag and ADORABLE little boy. He looks like Suri Cruise's twin brother! (I think Suri is adorable)

14. Too gorgeous ... both your son and the bag! Congrats, it looks stunning on you!

15. such cute pictures! that really is a stunning bag.