My Favorite Bag

Nope, you're not doing anything wrong! LOL! I have a huge Juicy Couture Diaper bag that I got Last year, and I love it, but it's exactly that huge! LOL! I carry 3-5 diapers (depending on my trip), 1 extra outfit, wallet, travel wipe case, Sippy cups (for my other 2 son's), and a toy or 2. LOL! oh wait! You forgot the formula dispenser (if you are not going to Breastfeed!) Get it at babies r us, it's 3 sections and it holds up to 8 oz each. I loove them! You got it all planned right! LOL!

I'm nursing so fortunately, no bottles for me atm! I've heard nothing but raves about the size of this bag. Maybe I just have to break it in! I'd still say get it!!!!!:nuts:

Congratulations! Your boys are absolutely adorable, beautiful smiles!!! That bag is my favorite and is first on my wish list that I'm saving for as well. I really hope you get it - sounds like you deserve it for being such a great mom!!

I'm going to nurse also! So it will be good! One less thing to carry! LOL! I would say Totally break it in, and make the things fit! LOL! I saw the LV Diaper Bag when I went to AC, and it was Awesome! $1800.00, and they had a blue one, and I believe a pink one! They were a great size!

Thanks again guys!

Fancynancy, I hope you get yours also, so we can show them off together!!:tup:

Okay, I'll share the other cakes I found that I'm getting estimates on also! (same baker) ENJOY! (I'll let you know how much they are running, if interested!

Louis20Vuitton20Purse203.jpg

louisvuitton.jpg

tiffanycake.jpg

brown_lv_big.jpg

I don't know yet. I am getting an estimate on them. I emailed the baker yesterday-so I am hoping to hear from her soon! (I know right, bad thing to show us pregnant women!) LOL! I think I just gained like 10 lbs just looking at them all!! LOL! mmmm.......cake.........

lol i read your thread but i looked and the cake and ACTUALLY thought it was a REAL BAG!!!!!!!!! lol no lies....I feel kind of dumb now haha but i was like -- "omg, looks so cute!!" haha anyway, congrats, you must show us pics when you get your bday prsent! also, what a BEAUTIFULLY made cake :P i'm impressed ahha i wonder what flavor it is....cherries!? :biggrin: