My Family/Collection - finally uploading pics!

1. finally got around to taking a picture, all the new bags were accumulated in the last 6 months, the two vintage bags were from eBay. I couldn't get them all to show in one picture since I didn't have any empty bookshelves, so here's a bunch of pictures!

oh - another strange thing - just ordered the black jumbo caviar during the latest Saks EGC event, and even though it's the old price, it looks like it's the newer model from the style number?

lately I've been using the dark grey outdoor ligne flap the most - it's my go-to bag, it matches everything and I love the distressed look!

please enjoy my humble little collection! my DH especially loves the mademoiselle large camera case and the pocket in the city... (more pics to come...)
    IMG_7751.JPG IMG_7752.JPG IMG_7753.JPG IMG_7754.JPG IMG_7761.JPG
  2. I love your collection, it is so classy. I am especially loving the grey outdoor ligne, the color is TDF.
  3. OMG!!!! Love your collection
  4. here's more pics...
    IMG_7762.JPG IMG_7763.JPG IMG_7765.JPG IMG_7767.JPG IMG_7768.JPG
  5. last one, a vintage bag...
  6. Wow! Great collection, I especially love the reissue.
  7. thanks y'all are the best! i was fortunate enough to get the outdoor ligne (last one they said in the boutiques) from san francisco through my chanel SA. i'm sooo addicted now... trying to track down a bijou flap in dark grey (hopefully!) or a brown flap, haven't made up my mind, or beige? Ahhh I wish I had a money tree!
  8. I love your Chanel collection! My faves are the grey Outdoor Ligne flap and the black Pocket In The City (a sister to my dark grey one!)!

-Stephanie (pond23)
  9. Wow.
  10. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the bags, GREAT variety!
  11. very nice collection.
  12. BEAUTIFUL collection! i love them all, esp the reissue, the jumbo and the OL flap. Gorgeous!
  13. wow i love love love that outdoor ligne bag in grey...drooling here.
  14. beautiful collection!
  15. Beautiful collection! I love the Outdoor flap; I have the tote in brown but love the flap too. The distressed leather is really great on this ligne!