My family back from NYC with a few H boxes....

The scarf is very colorful! I bet it looks pretty when tied. I bet you can't wait to see your "loot"! Christmas is going to be good for you, Rose! Don't forget to post pics after Christmas!

Well, I was not all bad:shame:

Looked but did not touch, so I know what color it is but not design etc, will keep that for Christmas morning. AND I am not touching or looking at the rest!

Bad, bad SoCal!!

very bad, rose.....can you sneak open the rest of your presents and just put the ribbon back? :nuts:

Rose, you are sooo lucky. What a great DH and DD's. I have no DD's :crybaby: . Hopefully one day I will have fab DIL's:idea: . The color of the scarf is gorgeous! I am so glad I am Jewish...now I can spend all day Christmas watching all of you lucky ladies reveal your gifts!!!! Don't forget to post lots of picks!!!

Rose, you are sooo lucky. What a great DH and DD's. I have no DD's :crybaby: . Hopefully one day I will have fab DIL's:idea: . The color of the scarf is gorgeous! I am so glad I am Jewish...now I can spend all day Christmas watching all of you lucky ladies reveal your gifts!!!! Don't forget to post lots of picks!!!

My MIL does not have and DDs either and tells me regularly how thankful she is for a Hermes obsessed DIL! A very happy Hannukah to you.

Well, your MIL is very very lucky to have you!! You have obviously trained DH right to buy his mom an Hermes scarf for Christmas. I cannot wait to see your beautiful goodies!!! I would LOVE to have DIL like you some day :shame: (some day in the very very far future)...For now, I am the princessofthehouse!!!!!

OMG!! i just read this whole thread and had to crack up!!!! u gals are seriously a bunch of hoots!!! soooooooo funny!!!

rose: u have a sweet sweet family!!! and i think it's so cute how u sneaked open a present already!!! hahaha i would have totally done the same thing...but do it to ALL OF THEM!!! i mean, i used to do that as a child. now that i'm in my 30's, why stop???!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA