My "Fabulous Find"! Damier Parioli

1. Just wanted to share pics of my new damier parioli and also thank Ann of Ann's Fabulous Finds (and wish her a happy birthday!). I got the bag for a great price ($600) on her site and I love it. She was so great to work with.

I really wanted a damier tote but the saleya didn't work for me but this is perfect.
    black work bbag 007 (Small).jpg black work bbag 009 (Small).jpg
  2. Congrats on a great bag! Why didn't the Saleya work for you? I am thinking about a Damier tote for work so any info would be great!
  3. AWESOME! I Love that bag! I just bought a Speedy from Ann today!

4. Congratulations. That's a gorgeous bag. I saw the sold sign on her site and I'm glad you got it!!! Enjoy it. You're stylin'!
  5. Congratulations On A Beautiful Bag! It Look So Nice On You!! Enjoy!!!

Ann ~ A Very Happy Birthday!!!
  6. Congrats!! That looks great on you.
  7. Congrats on the purchase. IT's a nice bag
  8. Thanks everyone! Just noticed that I posted the pic of the backside of the bag..oops!

addictedtolv -- I never bought the saleya. I love the bag (great with the zipper and all) but I couldn't decide on size.
  9. very cute, looks like it's a great size tote. and what a deal let me tell u, i don't know how you do it...
  10. Thanks Chigirl! :lol:I am glad you love the bag - it looks great on you! It makes my day when a bag gets a good home! I am celebrating my 10th anniversary of turning 29 today.
  11. Congrats!
  12. LOL! I love your site and will check it often.

Love "celebrating my 10th anniversary of turning 29 today" - I use the line, "I am 30US" if anyone asks my age (I'm Canadian). :lol:
  13. I saw that and was envious that someone beat me to it, but I'm glad that it was a PF member. I broke down and bought it new. I love it!

I also have the saleya, and like that very much. They're very different bags, though. None of the saleyas are an easy shoulder bag (they are thicker....). The parioli is very sleek and easy to carry!
  14. Congrats!!!
  15. Nice tote, congrats!