My eyebrows have turned against me

Corrinne

bad spellers untie!
Nov 2, 2006
I have naturally dirty blonde hair which I highlight (especially in summer time). Until recently, my eyebrows have always looked fine color wise. As I mentioned before, I am taking a new medication which has made some weird changes in my hair -including eyebrows! They have turned really dark (some are almost black according to my esthecian!) and look quite odd against my very fair skin and blonde hair.
I really need to do something, they really bother me - I'm not opposed to dying them to get them to look natural, but Ive never done anything like this. If I go to my salon, would they be willing or able to dye them? maybe there is something I could do at home? Any ideas or am I stuck with weird dark (almost ashy) eyebrows forever?

DO NOT DYE YOUR OWN EYEBROWS AT HOME. Trust me, you can go blind!

Go to a salon and ask to have your eyebrows tinted. I know they can tint eyebrows darker, but I'm not quite sure if they can lighten then. Call your local salon and ask, and make sure it's a reputable salon!

Your salon stylist can lighten them for you. Mine always offers to do mine when I color my hair. I have naturally dark hair and get my hair lightened. I've never done it but it is possible. Good luck!