My experience at View Plastic Surgery in Gangnam

dahlala

Mar 20, 2024
This review is for View Plastic Surgery

It was my first time having surgery at View and I had a great experience. I had non-incisional double eyelid surgery to deepen my crease and make my eyes more even. All the staff were attentive and answered every single question I had. I had to do my initial consultation over Whatsapp but I still felt secure and safe to proceed with booking my surgery day. They require photos of your face from multiple angles to provide proper consultation. I did have to change my surgery date and they were also accommodating to the change.

On surgery day, the clinic arranged for a pick-up from my hotel and I arrived early at 9. I was paired with Maria who was very sweet and guided me through the pre-op process. I also met with Jenny who was also very super enthusiastic and guided me through the consultation with the doctor. I was nervous but they made my experience much less so!

Surgery was smooth and the team wakes you up near the end so the surgeon can make sure your eyes are even. Afterwards, I had some time to ice and rest before going home.

Throughout the week, Jenny followed up and checked on my progress. I had my follow up appointment 1 week later with the doctor and was guided by Eeheon through the whole post-op appointment.

Overall, I could not recommend them enough! I already love my results only after 1 week, and it’s going to heal very well.

It was my first time having surgery at View and I had a great experience. I had non-incisional double eyelid surgery to deepen my crease and make my eyes more even. All the staff were attentive and answered every single question I had. I had to do my initial consultation over Whatsapp but I still felt secure and safe to proceed with booking my surgery day. They require photos of your face from multiple angles to provide proper consultation. I did have to change my surgery date and they were also accommodating to the change.

On surgery day, the clinic arranged for a pick-up from my hotel and I arrived early at 9. I was paired with Maria who was very sweet and guided me through the pre-op process. I also met with Jenny who was also very super enthusiastic and guided me through the consultation with the doctor. I was nervous but they made my experience much less so!

Surgery was smooth and the team wakes you up near the end so the surgeon can make sure your eyes are even. Afterwards, I had some time to ice and rest before going home.

Throughout the week, Jenny followed up and checked on my progress. I had my follow up appointment 1 week later with the doctor and was guided by Eeheon through the whole post-op appointment.

Overall, I could not recommend them enough! I already love my results only after 1 week, and it’s going to heal very well.
Yes!! I had my nose and breast done at View Clinic as well. I am so happy that I went with this clinic. Smooth from beginning to end. Still in the first week post op, but feeling great already. My stent comes off tomorrow. :smile:

Mine is coming soon . Jenny, Julia and Namun are helping me. Consultation is done. Clear information from these ladies. I come from SG. They are Very helpful since beginning until now. For anyone wondering for enquiry, I recommend these ladies for their service. I will share my experience with Doctor after surgery.

Their English team is the best! My consultation was so smooth because they’ve assisted me all throughout the session. There was no language barrier at all and I was able to understand the doctor perfectly.

Agree. The consultants Jenny, Julia and Namun have been very helpful since enquiry to consulation. Tomorrow will be my face lift surgery process. I will also share my experience more as well. So far so good with them.

Why did you choose this clinic?