My exchange is here!!!!!! Pics...

1. It came while I was at work so I ran home for lunch & ripped open my package.
    I only have one pic but promise to take more...
    Here she is....I love this one far more than the brown...Im so glad I exchanged it.:yahoo:
    [​IMG]

Here is the pic of the previous bag...i posted it in the last thread...
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats!!! It's a beauty!!

I agree with you.. I prefer the white over the brown.. I bought the Brown multifunction tote, but had it been available in white I would have bought it instead.

3. AWWW it is SO purtty!! I knew you would love it Veronica! Enjoy your new bag!! I know I do!! :party:

4. Congrats! This looks way more versatile. :tup:

5. Congrats...the white looks a lot more refreshing.

6. Thank you ladies!!! I :heart: her!! :yahoo:

7. I love this bag - I'm holding out though, in hopes that they make it in pink! Then I'm pouncing!!!

I do like the white though - nice exchange!

8. I like the white better also. :tup:

9. You may want to call Coach...dont quote me but I called and I could have sworn he said this came in pink.

10. Thanks - I checked yesterday at a local boutique and they looked it up - no pink yet. I'm heading back out to multiple Coach stores Saturday, I'll check again!

11. White is where its at.

12. I think you did the right thing. I love the white, I really want to get this bag.

13. tend to agree, the white is much nicer :smile:
    Enjoy, congrat's :smile:

14. Congrats, so pretty! I agree, I think I like the white more :smile:

15. I called the 800 number again. They do make it in pink but it is no longer available. She did not have a replenish date yet.
    For some reason Coach Boutiques dont always show all of the colors...at least that has been my experience.