My Ergo Is Back!!!!

1. After being MIA for over 51 hours I have my Ergo Medium Tote back. :yahoo:
    I am so excited and relieved. I have attached a pic of her with her new scarf that I hadn't eve had the chance to put on her until now. :woohoo: Isn't she pretty. :girlsigh:

I have attached a photo of her with the scarf and the rest of the family.

I think I am going to take her for a spin.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Ergo.jpg The Family.jpg
  2. YAY!!!! So glad it is back!!!

3. Hooray! I am so glad you got her back! She is absolutely gorgeous.
    I can't wait to get mine now. Congrats!

4. Yay - beautiful. Love that tote. Does it fit over your shoulder, or is it strictly a handbag-type tote? and what size is that one? (can you tell I am very interested in these totes! I have a plum belted hobo, but now I think I want a tote next!)

5. Whew! What a relief for you. I hate it when airlines lose baggage, but I've never had anything quite as precious to me as a Coach in mine when they've gone missing!!! She looks gorgeous with her new scarf on. :smile:

6. She's beautiful!! Glad you finally got her back.

7. :yahoo: I'm so glad she is safe back with you - what a grueling wait you have had!

She looks so cute with that scarf, btw. :tup:

8. YAY!!!!! That is GREAT you got her back!!!! I am so excited for you! Did you take her out yet??!!!!

9. YEA!!!!:tup:....I am so glad you got her back!!!!!:yahoo:
    Carley

10. Beautiful!

11. oh wow I am SO glad you got her back!!!! Congrats! :tup:

12. Very pretty..., :smile:

13. It's sooo pretty in black! Very classy! I'm glad your ergo made its way back to you....that must have been very frustrating.

14. YAY! I am so happy you have her back!

15. Whew! What a relief to know she is back in your safe hands. I love her scarf :drool: