My emerald dream come true...

1. Guys...thanks to all your input and advise.....

I went ahead and picked up that emerald and diamond bracelet....This was such a hard decision, and has made me a bit dismayed by the whole process...which has made me less enthusiastic about future purchases.....which is good I guess...

My problem was that at this price range, there were sooo many choices. And the more I dove in, the more confusing it got. Plus, Emeralds are fragil....its heavily included for most and the color ranges are hard to understand. The only thing that I truely adored was the diamonds and the design, along with the bezeled combination....its like a estate piece that I have always wanted...... but never could get myself to purchase something that had belonged to someone else. There are certain little quirks because it was partly handmade by the owner himself, but overall it has a great look to it. I love supporting and getting to know local shop owners so it was another consideration toward my decision.

Well....I decided to take it for a spin....... It's been a day and I cannot take it off...lol....It has a certain charm that I cannot deny. Thanks for listening and helping me through this one.....

I'll post pics as soon as I can.....sorry about the delay....:smile:

2. It sounds stunning. I would love to see the pics.

3. Oh such a tease! Congrats and I cannot wait to see pics!

4. Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures as well.

5. Thanks for your patience guys....

I took it with my phone so please forgive the focus...

0907071450.jpg 0907071451.jpg 0907071453.jpg 0907071454.jpg 0907071451a.jpg
  6. Oh my goodness! That is really special! I've never seen a design like it! Congratulations!

7. Thanks Lee!!!

In retrospect...the design seems very funky....not at all sweet or alluring but more interesting...lol....just the way I like it...

8. That definitely has custom all over it! Congrats! The greens are wonderful!

9. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen a bracelet like that before. And bracelets are my favorite piece of jewelry so I'm really drooling here! It seems to be made perfectly for your wrist. Very art-deco. Congratulations!:tup:

10. Thanks guys!!!!

The only thing is that I hope the emerald hold up well....

Texas Girl: Thank you!!!! The bracelet does fit well, and is comfortable to wear. And your right...it does look very Art-deco....I just love odd looking jewlery...lol...

11. its beautiful!

12. That looks amazing! Wear it with lots of happiness. I love the design and all those diamonds!!!!!!:tup:

13. Aaaahhhh, thank you!!!

I really appreciate everyones sweet replies...since Im not able to share with family or friends....they are so critical and I'll never hear the end of it....it means alot to me.

Im so glad I have you guys to share with!!!:heart:

14. I'd love to own anything emerald someday!! Beautiful!

anne

15. Wow, that is so beautiful, emeralds are so gorgeous!