My Emerald Blake was waiting when I came home! Please Help Authenticate (lots o pics)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm so excited that my second Marc Jacobs purse arrived today!

I was 99% sure from the auction listing that it was real, but I still posted in the authenticate this forum. I'm pretty sure I never got a response, but it's tough without that search function.

One thing about eBay, there's no guarantees that what you see is what you get. Until I get something in my hands, I'm never convinced...the eternal skepticism of a (non-practicing) scientist, I guess. Anyways, I am convinced this bag is authentic (and it looks good as new barring the turnlocks having been touched by human hands).
    I took my own photos to share my new bag with all of you, those who can most appreciate it.
    Besides, it never hurts to have a second opinion/independent confirmation of your own theory right?

Also, is Emerald the right color name? I know it's tough in photos. It's not Kelly or any other green is it? Not complaining, the color is perfect for me. I love green! This is my seventh handbag, 3 of which are now green. eep!

[​IMG][​IMG]

For authentication purposes:
    (ugh...need manicure and lotion! stupid macro lens)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Inside Zipper:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. please resize the photos down to fit the screen and post authenticity questions in the Authenticate This! MJ thread we provided.
    Thanks!:biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.