My Embossed Pieces

1. As some of you remember, I was on the hunt for an embossed piece ... I ended up with 4 :shame: :angel:

[​IMG]

Two black and two bronze :yahoo: I think I am good for a while. The top is the black patent minisig clutch ... it is a lot bigger than I though, I was hoping to use it for my checks, but I still love it! I can't wait to go someplace and take it out. The lipstick case and the miniskinny are the bronze and they match even though you can't really see the lipstick case. None of my lipsticks fit, so I have a chapstick in it. The miniskinny has a trigger clip for the pull. Then, I got the regular signature zip wallet. I like that it has the patent around the edges!

[​IMG]

Closeup of the miniskinny with my tPF charm ... I'm using my LV Reade and it doesn't have a place to attach it.

Insides! The minisig stuff has hot pink lining!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am very happy with my stuff so hopefully I won't want any of the new embossed stuff, lol, although I heard something about teal, and I might have to change my mind.

2. GOR-GEOUS! I especially love the wallet with the patent leather around it!

3. Oooh I really like the billfold.. and the cles is just too darling !!!

4. I saw your post on LJ earlier. very nice!

5. Great pieces! I especially love the mini skinny.

6. So pretty!!! Enjoy!

7. all are beautiful...i love that bronze color!

8. I am so jealous right now, seriously. Those bronze pieces are my favorites! I cant wait until they update COACH.com so I can snab me some embossed items.

9. Wow! what an amazing collection! I'm so glad you were able to find a clutch as well as some bronze pieces!

10. those are adorable!!

11. OOO I can't wait for the embossed pieces to come out. Seeing all your beautiful pieces makes me yearn for one even more.

12. the bronze is way hot! I didn't even know about the embossed line!

13. The embossed line was what got me into LV ... all that pretty vernis stuff ... haha, and I never ended up getting anything from Coach! :biggrin:

14. ahhh they are so beautiful
    im so jealouss

15. Yay! Congrats on 4 beautiful pieces!!