My Elisha is here!!

1. WOOOHOOOO!!! I just got my black Kooba Elisha in the mail...its soooo pretty!! :yahoo:

I have to say that I wasn't too sure about the knot on the front of the bag, (with free shipping and free return I figure I had nothing to loose) but once I actually had it in my hands......... so cute. :heart:

It is absolutely gorgeous, I am sooo happy that I bought it and even happier that I got a good deal on it.

p.s. Thanks Lexie for posting the inside pictures and measuring your bag for me.

I will post pictures later on.

:yahoo: :dothewave:

2. Yes, by all means....post pictures! Congrats!!

3. So glad to hear you love it...I just ordered a black "Elisha" myself from Revolve and was having buyer's remorse because i already have 2 nice black bags. But the bow was just too cute and I had to have it. Now i'll really look forward to receiving mine!

4. I've been torn between the Elisha and the Bonnie. What does anybody think?

5. :yes:
    I bought the Elisha in red and love it-perfect size for me. The Bonnie is very small...:smile:

6. congrats!!

7. Some one else said the bonnie was too small. I think it might have been Lexie

8. i cant wait to get my elisha !!! my friend hooked me up and got me 50% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: i am SOOSOSO happy it was finally picked up today so i should have my red one in a few days
    cant wait!!!

AND POLOS26 the fact that you LOVE yours makes me even more excited!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Congratulations.

10. 50% off!! :nuts: That is AWESOME!

11. Yeah, I'm with POLOS26!!!!!! 50% is awesome!! I'd like to have a friend like that!

12. Congrats Polo! Can't wait to see pics.

Wow Bessie, 50% off?? NICE! All you lucky gals got your Elishas already. Hopefully soon I'll get mine.

13. Wow, so neat everyone is getting their Elishas!! Way to go with the 50% off Bessie. What a deal! And I'd love to see pics of the black Elisha. I bet it's gorgeous.

The Bonnie is indeed small. About 1/4 the size of the Elisha.

14. Yippee!!!!!!!

15. Yeah! Can't wait to see pics. The Elisha's gorgeous! Congrats!