My Eggplant Matinee is deliciously rich... almost fattening! haha!!

1. I just got my gorgeous Eggplant Matinee. Its deliciously rich in color... the suede, the leather... everything. Its totally different than my black w/ blue suede Matinee. My black Matinee is soft and buttery, whereas the the eggplant is more soft and silky/shiny. Does that make sense? Its not hard at all... and after I took out the stuffing, it actually got softer.

I think RM should have named this color "plum" instead. Its soo rich... the color changes as well. One minute its a bit purpley, the next its plummy, then its like this rich brown. It really reminds me of Balenciaga's leathers (i.e. colorwise). Here are some pics (with flash)....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's STUNNING!

That's all I can say!

3. LOLLERS! Does this mean you are keeping it?? I know you were unsure before

By the way, that is a GORGEOUS matinee! CONGRATS!:yahoo:

4. i looove this color!

5. Fantastic color!

6. Just curious, how would you describe the color of the suede? Purple?

7. Another beautiful RM bag. Love the color and yummy leather. Congrats!

8. the eggplant is gorgeous!! I love how it is a subtle purple and not too overwhelming.

9. I'm totally :drool:ing over here.

10. I would describe it as raisin and plum mixed together. Its not straight out purple... but its not brown either. Its a complex color. lol

11. That's gorgeous! Congrats :smile: It does look a very rich, deep brownish purple...

12. By the way... keep in mind that these pics were taken w/ a flash... its much richer and deeper than I imagined. :smile:

13. Beautiful! Anyone know where I might find this beauty? Seems to be sold out at online stores I've checked.

14. eggplant or plum, it is simply DELICIOUS sandy!!!! :tup:

15. ITs such a pretty bag.... I got mine today and I love the color...just not sure if its too bulky a bag for me (I'm used to more hobo or slouchy bags).