My eggplant classique arrived today!!

1. A couple of weeks ago, I was looking desperately for an eggplant bbag, and I missed out on an auction for an eggplant classique...or so I thought! I wrote the seller asking her if by chance the buyer does not go through with the transaction, could I purchase the bag. Well, she wrote me back saying that the buyer backed out of the transaction, so I was able to purchase the bag!! It arrived today, and it is absolutely gorgeous. :love: I will post pictures later!

2. Lucky girl - :biggrin:

Can't wait for the pics.

3. I'm sooo jealous. That's the bag I've been looking for for a long time. But please please post pics.....looking is just as good sometimes :biggrin:

4. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics! Enjoy!!!

5. oh do show the pictures!!! ::salivating::

6. Congrats, lucky girl! :nuts: I love that color :love: Pictures!

7. :huh:hhh can't wait to see the pics.. congrats

8. congratsssssss....lovellllyyyyyyyy

9. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

10. Thanks everyone! Unfortunately I probably won't get around to taking pictures tonight...I have bronchitis and honestly don't have the energy right now. Receiving the bag today did make me feel a little better though! :p I'll post pics as soon as I feel up to it, I promise!

11. Can't wait! Congrats! :nuts:

12. sounds suspisious...

13. Congratulations! I love eggplant :love:. Hope you feel better soon!

14. fashion - feel better soon sweety!

15. fashion, sending good health wishes your way. Congrats on your new bag. You are going to love it; eggplant is a totally gorgeous, luscious color. And the leather on the eggplant bags is like butter. Feel better!