My ebay wristlet came today!!!

1. I'm so excited! My whiskey legacy wristlet that I ordered off eBay came today! I'm so happy because they've been sold out in Canada for so long and I never thought i'd be able to get my hands on one. It goes so nice with my whiskey legacy shoulder, my medium brass buckle denim duffle and my medium khaki/saddle carly! It's gorgeous. Just had to share. It took almost 2 weeks for it to get here!:yahoo:> literally that was me when the mail came today LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice wristlet and love all your bags!:drool:

3. Gorgeous!

4. I'm jealous! I've been watching eBay for a whiskey wristlet for weeks. Never thought to check Canadian eBay!

5. Congrats on the lovely wristlet!!
    What a nice find, Love :heart: your other bags as well !!!

6. Congrats. I love that wristlet. And :heart: your bags. :drool:

7. i love your denim duffle and congrats on finally getting the wristlet!

8. Thanks so much! I only have 3 bags so far, my mom has around 8 or 9 I think and other various accessories. I'm going to get her to let me photograph our entire collection sometime soon so I can post it. The denim duffle I have was the first one I ever bought and I got it at Holt Renfrew, because they didn't sell the smaller size at the boutique in Vancouver. Here is a better pic of it, it's quite a bit smaller than the large version it came in at the boutique.

[​IMG]

9. Nice! And your denim duffle is great!

10. i love the lagacy wristlet thinking about getting it at PCE how much does it hold?

11. Great wristlet and bags too!

12. I love all your bags!!

13. So pretty congrats!!!

14. Congrats! Soo pretty! :drool:

15. Love that wristlet! I only have one, and it's the same one--it is so wonderful! Enjoy!