My Ebay Treasure --> Trouville

1. I would like to give special thanks to Rebecca (aka Lvbabydoll) for helping out authenticate the bag on a eBay listing for me! You're my LV angel :tup:

We have great LV gurus watching our backs so we don't get scammed and end up buying fake items. So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

I have been eyeing on a Trouville bag ever since I saw a girl carrying it across the street while I was driving. Miraculously, there was no accident because I really was admiring her bag from afar.

Also, I would like to thank Sandra (aka yeuxhonnetes) for sharing her vachetta caring tips. I just ordered some leather protectant and can hardly wait to protect my little eBay trasure so I can start carring her with pride!!!

PS. I bought a luggage tag and can't wait to get it heatstamped. Still trying to decide which initials I want to use.

QUESTION: If anyone know the answer, I'd appreciate it.
    Is heatstamp a one shot deal? I want to have two lines of letters done on my tag. 3 letters on the first horizontal line and one letter underneath the first line. I imagine this would be a two-step procedure and wonder whether it can be done.

TIA for those who can answer my question.

Trouville1.JPG Trouville2.JPG Trouville3.JPG Trouville4.JPG Trouville5.JPG
  2. one more shot of the famous lock and keys :heart:

Trouville6.JPG
  3. Congrats!!! Love the trouville!

4. OMG congrats! Trouville is one of my favorite LVs of all time...so ladylike! Glad you got great help from these incredible tPF'ers on your purchase! I don't know the answer to your heatstamping question but I'm sure someone out there does!

Enjoy!! XXXOO

5. Congrats! I love the Trouville!

6. great buy, congrats.

7. I love the Trouville. Congrats on a great find!

8. Congrats!

9. YAY Rebecca!

And congrats on the purchase! It looks great!

10. Congratz!!! LVoe this bag!!!

11. Congrats, it looks great!
    Hopefully someone can answer your heat stamping question.

12. Thanks ladies :love:

13. Congrats on your trouville. Great bag!

14. Thank you!! I remember seeing your Trouville in the LV Clubhouse thread. Totally enabled me (although seeing someone else carrying it across the street pushed me over the edge. I fell hard in love with this style!)

**Keeping fingers crossed** I hope someone here will be able to answer my question about the heatstamping too... I called the stores that do heatstamping, but I don't think they understood what I was saying.

15. I think that you CAN do two lines one over another in one heat stamping...but I think there's a letter limit... :s