My eBay purchase

1. A Petit Noe in Fawn!!! Just finished having it authenticated by Carol and got the congratulations. The color is beautiful IRL, hopefully it comes thru in the photos. I would like to thank John and the Queen of the Noe Irene for all their help
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. i love the color!! very pretty!
    Congratulations!

3. mmmm... Fawn.

4. :devil:CONGRATS, my dear!!! The color is GORGEOUS!!!:love: Soon we shall dominate this forum with all our Noes!!!:lol:

5. just looking at it makes me want the azur noe too ::love::

6. :yahoo: Congrats, I love Kenyan Fawn, I have a backpack (mabillon) and I love it, please take care that baby, that color is not coming back.:yes:

7. Congratulations! It it always nice to get the go ahead- and what a classic color! :yahoo: Great!

8. Congrats!! I was watching a similar one on eBay yesterday! Beautiful bag....

9. Thanks everyone!!! My mom saw it this morning and said "why don't you give that to your cousin for her 21st birthday. You know she has always wanted an LV and you got a really good deal on it so its no biggie." :wtf: Uhm, I don't quite know how to feel about that. Now i feel selfish if I dont give it to her... :sweatdrop: This will be me giving it to her:crybaby: and not out of joy. what should I do. :shrugs: :shame: Am I being selfish???

10. Maybe you should tell your mother something like "Oh, getting my cousin an LV is a WONDERFUL idea! But let me look around and get her something that will be just right for her!" Make it sound like, although YOU like the Noe, your cousin deserves something special (but we all know that Noe IS special, lol). :smile:

11. Congrats !

And I'd keep it, no one can guilt trip me like that over LV ! :graucho:

12. Love it, gongrats!

13. congrats! :biggrin:

14. Congratulations, and I would keep it.

15. Oh awesome! I love the fawn color. I have a fawn & gold Noe that I'm needing to sell. I listed it on eBay - but only got watchers no bidders. Boo. I figure if I relist it closer to fall, it will do better.