My Easter outfit ensemble has arrived!

1. Its the small pleasures in life...I tell you! I went shopping yesterday for an Easter dress, sounds easy to most of you that do not live on a 2x4 island!! I usually have to shop a few weeks ahead for something special which means going to Ft. Lauderdale, or internet shopping! So I go to Lily Pulitzer, there is a sign on the door saying they will be closed until late afternoon as they are getting the air conditioner fixed! Well, there were ladies in there unpacking boxes so I knocked to ask what time...they let me in (I do shop there alot) well, I tried on about 10 dresses as Im still battling my last 10 pounds....(Im so close, well I found one that was a vintage print from 10 years ago that they only made a few sizes of for spring...BUT they did not have my size...the manager called around, found one and it just came 10 minutes ago...DARLING! Its all my favorite color pinks and teal...with my new hot pink gucci sandals...and my pink new speedy came today as well! I had a mani/pedi today and my hair highlighted and trimmed yesterday! Im ready for our Easter bash! How fun! I will take a photo later...(need husbands help) Just wanted to share!
  2. Nothing like getting all dolled up :smile:
  3. Sounds so cute, can’t wait to see the photos.
  4. I can't wait to see the pics!!! Sounds beautiful...
  5. Sounds lovely! Can't wait to see it!
  6. I think I will wait until Sunday when Im all dolled up and have DH take a pic then...I am too cozy in my hang out clothes at the moment! :smile:
  7. Sunshine you are to funny !!

The dress sounds very festive.
  8. Aww how cute!!!! Do you mind if I ask where you are from?? Sounds like Bimini :nuts:
  9. sunshine your outfit sounds gorgeous.......can't wait to see this dress :p
  10. You got me all excited when I read your post!:lol: Sounds FABULOUS!:love: pics please!
  11. Key west...
  12. oooo sounds cute! post pics!
  13. Sounds fab. I can't wait to see the pictures.
  14. the bag and the dress!
  15. GORGEOUS !!! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS !! I love the bag too !