My early bday gift, and YESsss~its CHANEL!!!!!

1. I've been wanting this bag for truly the longest....But after I got hit with a big fat dental bill for my dental implant surgery:crybaby:, theres NO WAY that I can afford it right now, not for at least 2 months. Thanks to my generous parents (hehe, actually they just couldn't stand me whining for wanting a chanel bag anymore), they decided to get it for me as my early bday gift (apart from the Chanel J12:graucho:)....it was the last one left at Melb Chanel boutique.....I also picked up the gold heart necklace from Sportsgirl, it goes perfect with the gold hardware on the GST.
    So here it is....My gorgeous Beige GST with gold hardware:heart:!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. you rock that bag!!! congrats!

3. Congrats! Beautiful bag and it looks good on you! ♥

4. You look great with your GST, congrats & happy birthday. =)

5. Haha~~thank you ladies!!:heart: I have a feeling that this is gonna be the BEST bday ever:graucho:!!!I honestly feel like the luckiest person in the world right now:heart:!!

6. LOVE it and happy early birthday!!:love: Can't wait to see the J12, too!:yes: Congrats!!:yahoo:

7. Awww!! Congrats!! It's soo gorgeous!!

8. Wow bb! I've never like the GST because it is so boxy, but I LOVE it now that I've seen it on you! Gorgeous! :heart:

9. congratulations and happy birthday!

10. It looks soooo great on you, and it'll look even better with you + j12 :heart: :nuts:

11. I never used to be a huge fan of beige, but it looks GREAT on you. Congrats and happy early bday. :biggrin:

12. Haha~thanks to you;), I'm now torn between the 33mm and 38mm. The store hasn't got any 33mm in, but they have the 38mm with diamond markers.......Do you have any pic wearing the 38mm:graucho:???

13. Congrats! You look sooo good with the GST. Are you going to get the J12 from Watches of Switzerland or Chanel boutique?

14. :yes:Watches of Switzerland, the Chanel boutique won't give any discount:crybaby:....

15. That is so pretty!