My E.L.F haul! ((Pics))

1. :yahoo:Just got in my E.L.F cosmetics-unfortunately they didnt send 5 other items I ordered:crybaby:. I guess its so cheap that they get overwhelmed! But everything looks great-and I cant wait to try it out, Ill keep ya'll updated on what I think about the line!

[​IMG]

2. Yay! That's a lot of new makeup! I'm so excited for you :yahoo:

ps- those brushes look surprisingly nice for $1!!!

3. Iv never heard about this brand can you tell me about it?!

4. Wow, that's a lot of makeup. Those are nice nail polish colors.

5. they seem to be good brushes! I havent used them yet, but they are soft-and no bristles have come off...hopefully they wont! I know a few people have compared them to designer brushes

the website is Eyeslipsface.com, everything is 1$$ and a lot of people on here are really liking the make-up. I just tried on the lip glosses I got-and they seem to be pretty good, they dont seem very sticky to me. I havent tried anything else-because I already have a full face of makeup on lol. But I will be trying it tomorrow-so Ill let you know.

6. the nail polishes are so cool looking, i love how they made the bottle look like it is leaking(you can kinda see it in the picture on the nude color)

7. the website is Eyeslipsface.com, everything is 1$$ and a lot of people on here are really liking the make-up. I just tried on the lip glosses I got-and they seem to be pretty good, they dont seem very sticky to me. I havent tried anything else-because I already have a full face of makeup on lol. But I will be trying it tomorrow-so Ill let you know.[/quote]

Sounds go0d! Thanks Gal

8. What color is the nail polish second from the left? The burgundy color???

9. Its Medium Red. It looks darker then a "medium red" though:shrugs:. Its still pretty..

10. i have the pink eyeshadow palette which is pretty good :tup:. i also love their eyeshadow brush-for $1 (well the 50 cents i paid for it) it can't be beat-i may order one for every shade of eyeshadow i have! :wlae:

11. They put the nailpolish up AFTER I ordered but I'm wondering how it goes on. Make sure to report back when you try it!

P.S. You'll love the brushes. I like them better than my Everyday Mineral brushes, that's how nice they are.

12. ^ I really want to try those brushes. I just bought new ones, now I wish I hadn't

My favorite brush so far is a Sonia Kashuk one from Target, yet I still feel the need to keep buying expensive ones :rolleyes:

13. i love e.l.f. makeup! i have the oil strip sheets, whatever you call them. so cheap! $1 for 50 sheets, way cheaper than the blue clean & clear strips. so i just order like 10 of them, lol!

14. :yahoo: I'm so excited for you Val:tup:

I love the colour of the bright pink nail polish. What shade is it?:love:

x

15. Love it all! I especially love all colors you chose for the nail polish!