My DS and 24 FSH

1. My DS was at FSH at opening time this morning, and got me a Tourqoise Mysore Bearn pall/HW!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: Can't wait to get my little hands on it!!!:wlae:

2. Lucky you! What a beautiful color!

3. Lucky girl!! Congrats.

4. WOW...that would brighten my day too!!! SUPER day for you!!!

5. :drinkup: :drinkup: :party: :party: :party: :drinkup: :drinkup:

6. YAY - congrats!!

7. How sweet of him - congratulations!! :yahoo:

8. You lucky thing....i would love to see that colour in real life.

9. That's so neat!!! I cannot wait to see it duna!

10. You'll love it, Duna! :yahoo: I've seen one displayed in the store & it's so pretty! :heart:

11. What lovely news! How sweet of your DS! Can't wait to see your pics! Very lucky!

12. Duna...that sounds gorgeous and sweet of your DS! I am tempted to buy bright color accessories too!

13. This is a new thing for me aswell, after seeing everybody's bright colored accessories, I decided to take the plunge and start getting some color inside my neutral colored bags!:yes:

My son told me on the phone that besides the Tourqoise one he bought me and a bright pink one (Fuschia or rose shocking, don't know) all the other Bearns were different shades of browns, and black, and he said there were a lot of them aswell (I'm talking about non exotics). Strange, I would have thought that they would have lots of colors.......

14. ^ congrats, my dear. i'm the same way.. my poor SA is hunting all over the place for accessories for me..

15. Wow!!! Great DS!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!