My dream comes true. Yellow b-bag

1. I would like to share my happiness, please. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I searched all over the place for yellow b-bag in First and now my dream actually comes true.... Yellow b-bag in First in 2004, Marigold. :yes: I love her. Yellow is my favorite. She is a little dirty right now. I'll try to clean her with Coach leather cleaner. Will post the pix after I clean her as well.

I guess I love First more than City since now I have 4 First bags (5 if I include Magenta that I'm selling). I find First fits my needs and City is just too big for my frame (5'2" 100 pounds).

Here are the pix of my yellow bag and my First collect, Black 06, Fire Engine Red 06, Turquoise 05 and Marigold 04. :flowers:

IMG_0940.JPG IMG_0941.JPG IMG_0942.JPG IMG_0943.JPG
  2. Wow! That's an awesome color! I've never seen that before. Good find!

3. Congrats! I love the yellow, such a fun color. You have a beautiful collection!

4. Congrats on finding your dream!!

5. congrats!! i love your FIRST collection!! So pretty!!!!!!!

6. lovely color and lovely bag!

7. wow your yellow is so pretty, and so are the others!

8. Yeah, congrats!!!

9. I love your collection!:love:

10. That yellow is stunning! What a colourful collection you have! I love it!!

11. gorgeous! you've got all the primary colors now! :lol: whereever did you find it?

12. That collection is eye-popping! Just like candy:love:

13. OH gosh I love it!!! Where the heck did you find that gem? Stunning.

14. wow!
    the yellow really 'pops'. congrats on finding it!

15. omg! my auntie gave me a fake one years ago that's the exact same color and style! but the stiff leather really gave it away.

beautiful beautiful bag!!!!!