my DREAM cames true - an angel sent me my HG :-)))

1. I want to share my joy and my luck with you ALL :dothewave:- my so helpful and lovely PF-friends :tender::love: . . . here it is, my HG:
    the '04 EGGPLANT PURSE in mint condition :drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC00095.JPG DSC00092.JPG DSC00093.JPG DSC00094.JPG
  2. congrats:smile: its fabulous:tup:

3. Congrats! If anyone deserves it, it's you!!! You look amazing!

4. Gorgeous colour, leather and style....truly droolworthy.:drool::drool:

And matching purse and flipflops.:love::love:

5. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats Irene

6. *whistles* Ooooh, what a beauty!! Congrats 'I' first - I'm so pleased you got your HG back.

7. and some pics of my current bbag-collection . . . :yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC00102.JPG DSC00103.JPG DSC00104.JPG DSC00105.JPG
  8. Yayy girlie congrats :yahoo:You look fab with that color :tup:and i love your flip flops (they match). :yes:Enjoy it.:heart:

9. :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Congrats on finding such a fab bag!! I love my Eggplant First and ever since I stumbled across my Magenta Purse I have been dreaming about finding and Eggplant Purse...after seeing your pictures, I think I will update my want list now.:nuts: It looks awesome on you! Thanks for sharing.

10. WOW!! What a super collection and the eggplant is beautiful beyond words. Congrats on a drool-worthy set of Bbags! :drool:

11. I LOVE her to death :crybaby: :drool: :drool: I don't think I've ever been so darn jealous in my entire life :wtf:

LUCKY GIRL! CONGRATS :yahoo:

12. Awwww thank you so much :shame::

bagdizzi , 'A' addicted... , Fred&Ginger , 'L' l_b, 'N' english_... , 'L' Nanaz :flowers::love:

13. WOW you have the best and most colourful bbag collection I have ever seen! I am glad you got your HG one day I hope I get mine too :smile:

14. Firstclass1 I'm so happy for you:yahoo:you're such a sweet heart and deserve your new beautiful eggplant:yahoo:.
    BTW I'm dying over your collection esp the bubblegum day and coin purse oh and your turqs are TDF

15. :balloon::balloon::balloon::cutesy ::balloon::balloon::balloon:
    Congratulations on your dream bbag! You and your HG look gorgeous like a match made in heaven! Also, what an amazing collection! The colors all go so well together~ A true bbag collector's collection like no other!:love: