My dream birthday present is on the way!!

1. My BF asked me what I wanted for my birthday next week and I said :shrugs: so he said, "Why don't I just give you money for a bag?" He went back to school full time this year so he doesn't have a lot of money, but I figured I'd pay the remainder of whatever I wanted (he said about $200 on his end). I hadn't really found anything, but then I found my dream bag on eBay and won it last night!! :yahoo: I have been looking for this bag the WHOLE time I have been buying purses!!

Here is the lovely lady. :graucho: She should be here by my birthday next week!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am SO excited!! I can't wait for it to come!! The $200 covered almost half of it too, so I'm not out too much money either. That's always good :biggrin:

2. Congrats!!!! AWwww that's soo sweet of him:love: Don't forget to post modeling pics:graucho: :heart:

3. Congrats! How exciting to finally find the bag you have been waiting for!

4. I was looking at that yesterday! I think it is awesome. Congratulations, and happy birthday!!!

5. OMG!! anotheremptysky, that is beautiful!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!

6. Congrats!

7. AHH!! soooo gorgeous!!! congrats!!!! glad you won it! :smile:

WE'RE in the same situation!! except you got your present and Ican't decide on what to use my LV cash! lol....

lucky gal!

8. congrats! And happy birthday!

9. Lucky!
    It's so beautiful!

10. Very nice! congrats & happy bday!

11. It's beautiful! Congrats on your pressie, happy birthday! :yahoo:

12. LoveitLoveitLoveit!! I was admiring that one the other day myself! Sooo pretty! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics.

13. Very unique and pretty. Enjoy wearing it. I love it.

14. I had that one my watchlist too (didn't bid though) so happy a tpfer got it and especially as it's your Dream bag, what a fab gift for your birthday.

15. Congratulations.