My dream bag is ___, BUT...

My dream bag is l'Epanoui PM..but is so pricey, so i think i'm gonna buy the cheapest l'Aimable...
another dream bag is the Manhattan GM, but i'm afraid about the huge size..

My dream bag would be a cherry blossom papillon but since they are obviously no longer available my only hope would be a used one. I have such a fear of fakes that I may never be able to bring myself to buy one. Silly I know.

A white MC Speedy 30 is another dream bag that I may never be able to bring myself to purchase. There are so many horror stories - not to mention all the rampant fakes in my area. But, it is such a TDF bag. Ugh - I am still on the fence about that one. Being a permanent line isn't helping. Since I know I don't have to make any rush decisions about getting one.

My dream bag is the Hermes Birkin, black with gold, but the reason is financial for me at the moment..

about the office thing, I work with my parents, so even though I would LOOOVE to bring my new bag to work, I won't because then my mom will get super nosey about it and ask where I get the money for it and so on..

I understand your situation....If I were you I'd go ahead and buy the Manhattan GM and use it elsewhere as long as your co-worker is still in the same office as you.. When she moves you can start bringing it along to work!

The Damier Azur Speedy 30 is a bag I was never interested in, until I realized how crazy people are about it and that there's a huge waitinglist on it! The reasons as to why I am not purchasing it are: I'm tired of vachetta and am happy with my 2 new vachetta-free bags...my aunt has one and I don't feel like having the same bag as her.....I decided on the Mini Lin Speedy in Dune instead...:P