My doubts have vanished (well, sort of)!

bagnshoofetish said:
AWESOME!

tee hee hee - sorry, just got off the other thread about "puppets"
love your printer by the way....(I'm out of control!)
:roflmfao:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

what printer, by the way? :huh:

bluekit said:
The purse look great on you. I'm glad you are finally PUTTING IT TO USE!! Is the bag heavy?

not really. but then again, i'm used to carrying a whole ton of stuff in my bags, so maybe it doesn't seem heavy to me! but even if it were heavy, it sits really comfortably on your shoulder, so it's not such a burden.

You're so teeny - that bag looks HUGE on you!

My father always chastizes me for carrying LV to work - he says that it's pretentious and that most people who really have money aren't flashy (which I agree with to SOME degree). Anyway, he made me paranoid and for my first few weeks at my new job and I carried Damier because it's less conspicuous...and on my interview for that job, I carried black Epi.

bagnshoofetish said:
isn't that a printer behind you? or is that a fax machine? either way, did you get it at Target?

oh, that! yes it's a printer :shame:. i didn't realize it was in the photo. i think it got it at Comp USA. i don't remember because it's been almost 2 years.

*jazzybelle* said:
You're so teeny - that bag looks HUGE on you!

My father always chastizes me for carrying LV to work - he says that it's pretentious and that most people who really have money aren't flashy (which I agree with to SOME degree). Anyway, he made me paranoid and for my first few weeks at my new job, I carried Damier because it's less conspicuous...and on my interview for that job, I carried black Epi.

yes, i am small. i'm only 5'4"; it goes with the territory of being Asian, i think :noworry:. i do wish i were about 5'6", though, then i wouldn't have to hem my jeans when i buy them!

i think if you can afford to buy and carry these bags, then nobody should stop you from doing so. they're your bags, so if you want to carry them you will, thankyouverymuch. i live in a city where the closest you'll ever get to a designer store is Coach, and i know that some people may think i'm showing off my designer bags, but they're mine, after all, and it's too bad if they find it flashy.

yeuxhonnetes said:
yes, i am small. i'm only 5'4"; it goes with the territory of being Asian, i think :noworry:. i do wish i were about 5'6", though, then i wouldn't have to hem my jeans when i buy them!

I wish for the no-hem on jeans too! :yes:

i think if you can afford to buy and carry these bags, then nobody should stop you from doing so. they're your bags, so if you want to carry them you will, thankyouverymuch. i live in a city where the closest you'll ever get to a designer store is Coach, and i know that some people may think i'm showing off my designer bags, but they're mine, after all, and it's too bad if they find it flashy.

just for the record, your suhali is by no means flashy. It's classy! :heart: I'm so glad you are taking it out and actually using it. It'd be a shame to let it sit in your closet! :cool:

WOW!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! I just ADORE your shoes, the whole outfit!!! Good luck with the internship!!!!:love: I would hire someone polished like yourself!!!!:biggrin:

star3777 said:
WOW!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! I just ADORE your shoes, the whole outfit!!! Good luck with the internship!!!!:love: I would hire someone polished like yourself!!!!:biggrin:

that's so sweet :shame::love::shame::love:!

thank you! that means a lot coming from you :heart: