My dog, my friend gone :(

Oh sweetie we are all here for you :smile:

That was a very brave and loving thing you did for your Lab, though :smile:

Rest assured that you will see each other again.

Oh that's terrible. I know how you feel, I've been there....
You made the right decision and relieved your dog from pain and let him leave in peace and dignity. And this is really the greatest gift we can give to our pets: to stay with them until the end and make the right decision, even if it is painful to us.

Godspeed Lamas, a candle will burn for you tonight.

Oh my gosh..Just so sad :crybaby: ! We have 2 older dogs (family members) and I dread the day ..I can't even think about it without tears coming to my eyes! I'm so sorry for your loss :sad: . May your precious Lamas rest in peace. God Bless Lamas, you and your family :heart:

That was a courageous and loving decision you made. I absoultely know, with every fiber of my being, that we only temporarily say goodbye to our beloved animal companions. We will meet them again, and until then, they live on in our hearts and memories.
:heart:

Well, pooey. Losing a pet is horrible. I sobbed for a week when my parakeets went to the Happy Hunting Grounds. Hope you feel better soon, and open your home and heart to a new sweet poochie.

I'm so sorry for your loss but I am sure somewhere in Doggie Heaven, Lamas knows you had to do what you did and is watching over your family and Nicky.
The Memorial that Irishgal is suggesting is indeed very powerful and helpful, hope you'll feel better in time.

((HUGS))