My dog chewed up my LV shoes!!

ugh..if my dog did that, as much as i love her, she'd get a good lecture, and a long time out in her kennell. that and she's already done the chewing on a lot of our slippers/sandals that i've learned to put them in plastic boxes that she can't open. LOl..

sorry to hear about your shoes.

So sorry to hear about your pup's choice of chew toy.

Folks - the reason your dogs all look so sad when you tell them off is because you are acting mad at them and they don't know why. Unless you actually catch them "doing the deed" and tell them that's a NO - they don't understand it's the chewing that is bad.

So sorry to hear this, it's never fun when four-legged-furry-friends decide to munch on designer footwear. My parents used to have a German Shepherd that chewed exclusively on my moms Chanel shoes - she only picked the Chanel ones, never any other designer/brand.

Sorry to hear this. My beagle is too old to chew on things, but my sister's cat will chew on items . I have to be very careful when I am at her house. That cat loves to smell the epi leather.

couch.gif
Dog lovers don't hate me....

But this one of the reasons I like cats more...cats will never chew your things.

So sorry this happened, I would be really bummed!

Reviving this thread because my cat chewed on my Cynthia Rowely bag. I mean he actually ate peices of the leather! I'm desperately hoping it can be repaired.

Awww, how terrible. Your story remind me of a Sex & the City episode when Aiden first moved in w/ Carrie, and his dog chewed up a pair of her shoes. She yelled at Aiden and told him his dog owed her $400, lol.

Can you put your bags & shoes on a shelf where your puppy can't get to?