My dog ate my bubble earrings!

Please get your dog to the vet as soon as possible. They can take an Xray just to be on the safe side. I have a friend whose large Siberian Husky ate landscaping stones. They got stuck in his intestines and the vet had to perform emergency surgery.

Please take him to the vet. I have a small dog, too, and my vet warned me, that if the dog ever ate something that has sharp edges to bring him in to get him checked!!

awh no that's terrible :sad: that's the one thing i fear about getting a chi, even though i've always wanted one. but yes, i'd def. call the vet on this one. my dog ate a needle once and we had to poor salt down his throat to get it to come back up, otherwise we would have had to take him in for surgery to get it out.

oh dear, if your pup seems healthy still it will probably pass soon without hurting. I hope your pup is okay...

I know I wouldn't want to wear it afterwards either...
=( Maybe the plastic resin of the bubble earrings might even absorb some odor or whatever.

There is still a chance the earrings are somewhere on the floor. I'd not rule it out, especially if your pup doesn't poop it out.

yes i agree with everyone do take ur dog to the vet ASAP and get him x-rayed. Shallowing something like that can be very very dangerous for ur dog...I hope he's alright and feels better soon