My Dior Collection

Feb 28, 2007
I just bought the Logo Charms bag and Lady Dior evening bag:yahoo: so I thought I'd take an update picture of my Dior family:heart:. It's small, but I've only been collecting since March.

Oh, and thanks to Nat and Ultimate for helping me authenticate the Lady Dior evening bag. I got it from that consignment shop for $500 and when I got it today it looks like it has never been used.:graucho: So, I'm WAY excited, thanks ladies!:tup:

Pink Lady Dior
dior016.jpg

Logo Charms Leather
dior015.jpg

Red Medium Detective
dior019.jpg

Trotter Romantique Baguette
dior018.jpg

Thanks ladies! All your comments are so nice. I agree with ya Nat, I love all my bags but my Lady Dior evening is my favorite :heart:. It's even more beautiful in person.

Congrats Chloe on your first Dior bag. What did you get? You have to post pics of it when you receive it.

I just bought the Logo Charms bag and Lady Dior evening bag:yahoo: so I thought I'd take an update picture of my Dior family:heart:. It's small, but I've only been collecting since March.

Oh, and thanks to Nat and Ultimate for helping me authenticate the Lady Dior evening bag. I got it from that consignment shop for $500 and when I got it today it looks like it has never been used.:graucho: So, I'm WAY excited, thanks ladies!:tup:
Yay you got the lady dior evening bag, that's a beauty!